The Danger Zone frame in matte silver with light blue lenses. We won't tell you exactly which iconic track from the '80s these frames were named after... but we will tell you all the details of the premium quality materials and craftsmanship that went into them...
- Italian Mazzucchelli acetate
- Memory flex stainless steel bridge
- 3 barrel stainless steel hinges
- Polarized CR-39 lenses
- UV400 treated to protect your eyes from all harmful UVA and UVB light
- Anti-reflective coatings applied to the backside of the lens
- Anti-scratch coatings
Waid exceeds all safety requirements for FDA and CE standards. Our factories do NOT use any heavy metals such as nickel (Ni), cadmium (Cd), or chromium (Cr).